I’m a published author with over twenty years of experience teaching writers. I also have a book coaching *superpower.*
You need someone to get into the book with you and work side by side. You need a listener. You need a book whisperer.
To help you finish I will:
- give you 2000+ words of itemized feedback on up to 300 pages of prose, including plot, structure, point of view, pacing, voice, tone, and syntax
- ask poignant questions and listen to both your conscious and unconscious answers
- offer craft exercises and practices to take your writing to the next level
- discuss your work via phone or Skype until we nail down a way to move forward
- suggest relevant literature to read and study as a guide in your work
There’s another reason why I want to help people complete their books. Finishing is the one thing that will help you grow as a writer. And the fact that there are so many writers out there with unfinished manuscripts, well….I call it a book-finishing crisis.
We must find a way to complete them because in the finishing lies the secret to writing.
What is that secret?
It’s your own personal secret, so I don’t know what that is yet. The key to your own work is in YOU. Not in any expert.
If we work together, I guarantee you’ll find it, or your money back.
Contact me for a free consult: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org